MN SCBWI Banner Contest
Each year MN SCBWI hosts an illustration contest to showcase the talent of our illustrator members. Please follow these guidelines when submitting your banner illustration to Alicia Schwab.
Next deadline: January 31, 2020.
Do these 7 things to ENTER!
- JOIN SCBWI.org, this contest is for members of Minnesota SCBWI.
- CREATE your horizontal banner at this size: 4538 x 825 pixels at 300 dpi RGB, JPG, (approx. 15.125 inches x 2.75 inches) The image should be in keeping with the KidLit theme. Please leave room for the text: “Minnesota SCBWI Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators”.
- SAVE your file name “LastNameBanner2digityear.jpg” (i.e. SchwabBanner20.jpg)
- EMAIL to Alicia Schwab, SCBWI-Minnesota Illustrator Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/31/20. One entry per member. Please include your website URL, if you’d like us to link to it.
- VOTE February 1st–8th, 2020 All MN SCBWI members will be sent a link to a survey. Check your inbox for an email from MNSCBWI.
- ENJOY The winning banner will be displayed on our regional homepage and the SCBWI Minnesota Postcard Gallery blog for one year. All entries can be found on the SCBWI Minnesota Postcard Gallery, Banner page.
- PROMOTE We will share the news of the winner via our Twitter @scbwiminnesota handle and MN SCBWI Facebook pages MinnesotaSCBWI and the SCBWI-Minnesota Working Illustrator Network. Spread the word and tag your posts: #scbwiminnesota